Pages

About

When I started this blog, my wife, Eva, was 7 months pregnant with our first child and her mother asked if she could come stay with us.

A bit of background:
Eva's mom has a serious gambling problem, and she abandoned her when she was a young child.




Saturday, September 14, 2013

Whats yours is mine

Wife:  "Auntie said that all the family members chipped in and raised $1,000 US that they gave to you to give to us for the baby."
MIL:  "Yeah, they did. I spent it all shopping in China; I needed some new things. Oh and you owe me $100 because after I spent your $1000, I gave $100 of my own money to one of my friends as a gift, but I meant to give them your money instead but I didn't realize I had spent it all, so you have to give me $100 to cover that to."
 
     

No comments:

Post a Comment